- Reflections Studio is a multi-award-winning luxury kitchen and bathroom studio which has been trading for over 40 years with showrooms in Birmingham and Solihull
- Over the years we have built an enviable reputation, delivering great products with an eye for the unusual, with a second to none delivery service and installations team.
- Delivering kitchens and bathrooms to customers’ homes – including removing unpacking, checking of items.
- Stock management and movement of goods between our showroom and warehouse.
- Assisting in setting up shop displays and organizing the storerooms and warehouse.
- Customer service – you will be the final point of contact with our customers, and arguably the most important. It is crucial to us that your communication skills and presentation are of the highest standard.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years plus driving experience with a full clean driving license.
- You’ll be confident and competent to drive a Luton-sized vehicle.
- You’ll have experience in a customer-facing role and be able to communicate information clearly to the customers and back to the shop.
- You’ll need to be confident when maneuvering and carrying heavy units.
- You’re a glass-half-full person, with a positive attitude and happy disposition.
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy using your initiative to solve problems.
Normal hours: We’re open 9.00am – 5.00pm Mon-Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 per year