Reflections Studio specialises in proving cutting-edge design concepts for discerning homeowners. Only working with the world’s best products and materials available, Reflections Studio have been creating world-class Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms for over 30 years. Our philosophy of thinking differently has been the staple part of our growth and business model throughout this time. With two showrooms in the West Midlands a flagship showroom in Central Birmingham and a Concept Studio in Solihull we work with a diverse client base ranging from interior designers, private clients to high profile individuals.
As a CAD Technician you will produce 2D and 3D CAD drawings in AutoCAD in accordance with business requirements. You will also be involved in the production of advertising and marketing materials to promote the business and its products. Another aspect of the role will be that of technically checking order with our partners in Germany to ensure our high standards are maintained. The individual will need to have a dynamic, can do attitude together with an eagerness to develop both themselves and the role. The candidate will ideally have experience in interior design or design layouts, and have a broad understanding of interior design and/or installation. The ability to work under pressure to short timescales whilst maintaining high standards and accuracy will be essential. The role also involves undertaking site surveys for both initial new sales enquirers and then also post-sale visits to under take check measures on sites.
- a) Produce AutoCAD drawings in line with design team measurements and specifications, and in conjunction with the worksurface department for production of counters and other joinery items.
- b) Proactively contribute to the design process by assisting the design team in achieving best possible design.
- c) Develop the benefits of our CAD system within the business and implement improvements.
- d) Design & produce advertising and marketing materials to promote the business and products.
- e) Checking of all technical drawings and confirmations from our German partners to ensure orders will be received complete, correct and on-time to maintain our zero-defect policy
- f) Provide cover for other team members within the department.
- g) Attend site meetings as required to survey rooms and ensure measurements are correct and designs will work
- h) Maintain employee and organisational confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act.
- i) Comply with Health and Safety responsibilities in line with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- j) Need to be able to work in a team environment that works together to achieve our core goals.
- k) Appropriate use of company equipment.
- l) Undertake Site Surveys (Car and Driving License Essential) For enquirers for new projects and also post-sale surveys for post-sale check measures.
- a) Good level of IT literacy
- b) Previous experience in a AutoCAD role or position.
- c) Technically astute.
- d) Able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels in the business.
- e) Continuous improvement attitude.
- f) Driving License and Car
Desirable Skills / Experience
- a) Experience of using Winner and Innoplus software.
- b) Further education qualifications in a design, graphical or CAD based course.
What you’ll get in return
As well as the usual company benefits, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations within a innovate forward thinking company that prizes its employees at its heart
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year